The Real Estate Agent will work with families to access their home needs and help them through the buying and selling process. Real Estate agents at Heritage Fund will also work with investors in residential and commercial real estate transactions. Heritage Fund also has a large property management business for agents who wish to manage property and increase their residual income.
Heritage Fund Realty and Investments is seeking Real Estate Sales Associates for the following positions:
- Lead Associate
– 2-6 years of residential and commercial real estate experience.
– Experience in the preparation of real estate documents.
– Mastery of the MLS system.
– A willingness to train others.
– Ca. Real Estate License.
– Positive and adaptive attitude.
– Willingness to grow and lead
Candidates for both positions will be responsible for membership in the Bay East MLS.
To Apply –
– Send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
– Any questions about the position can be directed to:
James Grogan, VP of Real Estate Services
Other Job Opportunities at Heritage Fund Realty and Investments –