The Insurance Sales Associate will receive training on obtaining and servicing insurance clients. The training covers everything from building and maintaining relationships, to public speaking, to writing insurance policies and working with underwriters. You will be joining an experienced team, whose goals are help families and to help you succeed and grow your book of business.
– Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
– Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
– Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
– Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
– Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
– Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
– Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
– Maintain relationships with current clients and develop new client relationships.
– Strong communication and marketing skills with the ability to work with clients in one-on-one or group settings.
– The ability to plan your day and achieve goals.
– A genuine concern for the welfare of others.
– An entrepreneurial work ethic and a desire to continually learn and improve.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
To Apply –
– Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Any questions about the position can be directed to:
Other Job Opportunities at Heritage Fund Realty and Investments –