The Financial Adviser position will work with clients and families to access their financial position and needs. The adviser will then work with clients to build a financial road map and assist clients in obtaining the products and services need to reach their financial goals.
Job Description –
– Recommend solutions to your clients for their investment needs.
– Collaborate with others in developing presentations to be delivered in group or one-on-one settings.
– Maintain communication and relationships with clients to ensure that they have the right products for their current needs.
– Create referral opportunities and build a referral-based practice.
– Determine the course for your career in terms of financial objectives.
– Strong communication and marketing skills with the ability to work with clients in one-on-one or group settings.
– The ability to plan your day and achieve goals.
– An interest in developing financial strategies and a genuine concern for the welfare of others.
– An entrepreneurial work ethic and the desire to achieve financial success.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
To Apply –
– Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Any questions about the position can be directed to:
Kevin Benson, VP of Insurance Services
Other Job Opportunities at Heritage Fund Realty and Investments –